skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, April 10, 2010
sailing
I look like a sailor or that I am about to embark on a boating trip with my stripe sweater and loafers..but I love this classic look. (cardigan from Urban)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
JRose
Independent Fashion Bloggers
About Me
Jacqueline
Washington, D.C.
View my complete profile
Followers
JRose
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
My Blog List
Deacon Does DC
FW Fashion District
party perfect
ELLE News Blog
{frolic!}
Charles & Victoria
fashion is spinach
mint
The Fashion Archives
Pam 101
Capitol Hill Style
Refinery29
DC Goodwill Fashion Blog
my polaroid blog
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(65)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(19)
►
May
(11)
▼
April
(2)
high waisted pants!
sailing
►
March
(2)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(6)
►
2009
(94)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(18)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(20)
►
April
(14)
No comments:
Post a Comment